- Monika Sigl-Radauer (Concept and Creation)
- Ensemble Radau & Co.:
- Elisabeth Radauer (Guitar & Vocals)
- Josef Radauer (Bass, Trombone & Vocals)
- Katharina Pföß (Clarinet, ocarina & vocals)
- Rupert Pföß (Diatonic harmonica, Violin & Vocals)
For children from 4 years
Monika wants to go to the mountain pasture with her friends for the very first time. She has dressed up and packed everything she needs for a trip. But wait, is she really wearing the right shoes? And then there's the matter of the suitcase. But in the end, the Radau & Co. ensemble has everything they need to make the trip to the mountains a success. With lots of music and dance, the journey takes them past lush mountain pastures, in the mill they grind flour together with the audience, the hunter with the Büchs' also wants to see the dairymaid, and in the Krapfenwaldl the most beautiful birds sing. On the way, they even meet musicians from far away.